Welcome to ADEVI™, an Artificial Intelligence assisted rapid application prototyping platform with source code generation and team collaboration. These Terms of Service (future means “Terms”) describe the rights and responsibilities that are applicable to users of ADEVI™ platform (future means as “ADEVI™”, ADEVI™ Platform, Platform) , which includes www.adevi.io website and www.adevi.info site where the Adevi Editor based ( future means as ADEVI™ Editor, Editor), which are owned and operated by ADEVI Pty Ltd. All services that the user can receive by interacting with these sites are hereinafter referred to as “Service“.
If you are entering into the Terms on behalf of a company or other legal party, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entities to the Terms. If you do not have such authority, you must not accept the Terms or use the Service on behalf of such entity.
These Terms apply to all visitors and include the age requirement that you must be at least 18 years old to register with ADEVI™ and use the Service individually or for at least 13 years, to use it with the consent of parents or guardians. We may change these Terms on occasion, and your continued use of the Service means you accept the revised Terms. The Terms don’t apply to sites and services operated by other companies you may access through the ADEVI™ Site. Any legal claim involving these Terms, the site, or the services will be settled in a pre-trial order or by arbitration, not through a trial in front of a judge or jury, or through a class action lawsuit.
You can get more information about us here: https://www.adevi.io/company/
If you create an account with ADEVI™, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur within the account. You individually determine the username and password that will identify you as an ADEVI™ user when registering your Account. You should not disclose this information to third parties in order to keep your account data and information safe. You also must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and We may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause ADEVI™ liability. You must immediately inform the ADEVI™ team of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. ADEVI™ will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to accessing and / or using ADEVI™ Service, meet the age requirements specified above, and have the authority to sign a binding contract with ADEVI™ – either for yourself or on behalf of the entity on whose behalf you are using the Service. You must confirm your consent to the above conditions when first registering on ADEVI™.
You can delete your account anytime you want. We strongly recommend that you copy all data of your projects, which were created and modified by you using ADEVI™ Editor, before deleting your Account.
After you confirm the removal of your account, you will not be able to upload your content, purchase subscription plans and add-ons options using ADEVI™. However, we will save your data for the next 30 days from the date of deletion so that you can correctly copy all your project’s data. After this period, your account will be completely deleted and you will not have access to your project’s data.
NOTE: If you do not have time to copy your data before the expiration of the specified period, contact us before it expires so that we save your data for you. Let us know when you are ready to make the necessary copies and we will give you the opportunity to download data on your projects.
Third-Party Links, Websites and Content:
The ADEVI™ may contain links to third-party websites, services, payment systems, messaging applications, or other events or activities that are not fully-owned or controlled by ADEVI™. ADEVI™ do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any third-party data, content, sites, information, materials, products, or services and also for any processes of transmission and processing of your data that may be launched by a third party when you click the link. If you access a third party website from our Service (using and Providing any links), do it at your own risk. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that ADEVI™ is not responsible for the content, availability or practices of Third Party Services and provides links to Third Party Services only for the convenience of our users.
Your Content (Digital Products & Artworks):
By “Your Content” we mean the content that you upload to ADEVI™ or create using ADEVI™ Editor.
Your content may include but without limited to logos, art products, graphics, digital assets, service marks, audio, video content, program code and its elements, and other information, which you upload to our sites for use in ADEVI™ Editor to create your projects and use in them. You must be the rightful authentic owner of the product or products you are submitting to the Service. ADEVI™is not responsible for any content published by you, if you have violated the rights of third parties to this content. But ADEVI™ reserves the right to remove content from the site whose rights to use have been violated by you.
The content you provide to the platform must be yours rightfully (by creating/designing it, or by acquiring it with the distribution and sales rights). You must possess rights to use it, , display it and modify it or its elements using ADEVI™ Editor.
ADEVI™, through its websites and prototyping platform ADEVI™ Editor provides users with the ability to upload, download, create, modify digital products at their own risk.
ADEVI does not own the rights to the content that users upload, distribute, modify using the ADEVI™ Editor.
Read more about how ADEVI™ Editor AI Assistant: https://www.adevi.io/how-it-works/
By uploading, creating and posting any of your content on the ADEVI™ Website, as well as modifying it using ADEVI™ Editor, you expressly grant, declare and guarantee that you have all the rights necessary to use this content. You also confirm that in case of reaching a corresponding written agreement with ADEVI™, you will be ready to grant ADEVI™ a free, sublicensed, non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, and publish your content.
Offers & Rewards:
ADEVI™ may use various Offers & Rewards schemes for promotional and advertising purposes. Offering schemes can be used simultaneously, which can complement each other or be applied separately. The schemes may include discounts on payment, as well as offers to additional projects packages and options. ADEVI™ offers may be published and / or deleted without prior notice at the discretion of ADEVI™ . When using offers and rewards, users automatically accept the use rights set by ADEVI™ .
ADEVI™ provides its users with several sales options:
- A free trial means that it has a limited number of users. It requires an upgrade via a subscription option to allow full access.
- The subscription plans set, include the ability to create and manage a single project or as specified by the plan.
- The possibility of purchasing packages to include additional projects in your subscription plan (the number of possible additional projects that you can create and maintain for an additional fee main depends on your subscription plan).
- The number of users limits all the plans.
- Additional users can be added at an additional price specified in the offer.
- Frozen Account option – the ability to “freeze” your account and save your data for a long time for a minimum fee if for some reason you are not going to continue your work on the project now, but are ready to return to it in the future.
- All the prices are shown in US Dollars, unless otherwise stated.
- Prices may be rounded up to a full dollar amount.
Please also check for our Pricing policy details at https://adevi.io/pricing/
Data Collection & Mining:
A set of ADEVI™ web-based services provides internal programmatic access to user data, together with all updates, revisions, and copies thereof. This also includes any associated tools and documentation and other services. This non-personal data will be used for AI training & machine learning algorithms, reproducing it in user behaviour aspects and attributes to improve the ADEVI™ core systems.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. In addition, to optimize the performance and load our site faster, we create cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile and other devices. These cookies are created and used in accordance with the GDPR 2016/679 Data Protection Regulation. https://ogdpr.eu/en/gdpr-2016-679
Please read how we collect and use your personal data, as well as Cookies, here
ADEVI™ does not make any guarantees regarding the content, functionality, quality, marketability of any user content published on the ADEVI™ websites or uploaded to ADEVI™ Editor and disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from and / or related to the use of user content.
We also do not provide any guarantees and do not assume responsibility for any damage or any losses that may occur to you in connection with the improper use of ADEVI™ sites and / or ADEVI™ Editor or or their use is not for its functional purpose
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website (www.adevi.io, www.adevi.info) and their content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website – ADEVI™ content) are owned by or licensed to ADEVI Pty Ltd. or otherwise used by ADEVI Pty Ltd. as permitted by law.
ADEVI™ Prohibited Uses:
- Use of ADEVI™ whatever content for any research or publication purpose without prior written consent and a license from ADEVI™ to research or publish, as applicable, ADEVI™ Content.
- Use ADEVI™ Content for any other purpose (e.g., for Developer’s own benefit or for the benefit of any other entity or person) and user profiling purposes or for advertising purposes.
- Sell, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, ADEVI™ content to any third party
- Augment, commingle, or supplement ADEVI™ content with personally identifiable or confidential information (including any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device) from any third-party source.
- Upload, create and promote prohibited content, including but not limited to scenes of terrorism, violence, child pornography, the use of prohibited means, images of narcotic drugs and their use, scenes of racial and sexual discrimination, etc. ADEVI™ has the absolute right to prohibit the display of content that meets the criteria above and remove it from the site.
- When importing code and sites, pictures, screenshots, fonts, etc. to create your own sites, do not use and respect the IP of the components, codes, resources used that belong to third parties, if the rights to use them are not granted to users. Under no circumstances is ADEVI™ responsible for the violation by users of the rights of third parties when creating user applications, as well as for the incorrect use of ADEVI™.
Also in addition to the above:
- modify or create any parts of the ADEVI™ sites and ADEVI™ Editor;
- Decompile or reconstruct any part of the ADEVI™ sites or the ADEVI™ Editor
- Rent, lease, share, distribute, or sell the ADEVI™ sites content and ADEVI™ Editor services to any third party by your own except in cases where such activities are regulated by additional agreements between ADEVI™ and the end user.
- Remove, alter or deface proprietary notices or marks from the ADEVI™ site, ADEVI™ Editor or Documentation;
- Bypass or disable the ADEVI™ and ADEVI™ Editor securities, copyright protection, or license management mechanisms,
- Interfere with the Platform’s operation;
- use the Platform to violate the law or the rights of any third party; or (ix) attempt to do any of the foregoing. ADEVI™ may take any actions it deems reasonable, including denying access to Users, suspending a ADEVI™ Site, or terminating your Subscription
ADEVI™ provides various rights for the purchase of products. Standard sale that (that is not outright), doesn’t constitute transfer of Intellectual property rights during the sale. It grants use rights only to the buyer and doesn’t allow reselling outside of the use.
Outright rights transfer Intellectual Property rights when the buyer purchases the product at Outright price level through ADEVI™ and with original content creators’ authority.
Seller uses ADEVI™ to manage his intellectual property rights on their products through its functions. Seller chooses price and level of IP sale he chooses. The rights can be outright or just for a use without transfer of Intellectual property rights.
- Single & Limited Use License: Use of the product limited to single or given number of uses and publications. This is in terms with the authentic content creator. You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or on behalf of a client. The item may not be redistributed or resold either by you or your client. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis. If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
- Commercial-Use License: Use of the product may extend to multiple uses and media publications. This is in terms with the authentic content creator and it may contain certain conditions applied by the content owner. You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or on behalf of a client. You may be able to redistribute or resell the item in the following circumstances: The item is incorporated into a larger work you have created; or if you modify the item and resell the end product. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis. If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies)
- Special License: You may grant the permission as a rightful owner of the product, form of a right transfer and you may license, sublicense, redistribute, or resell the item in the following circumstances and/or agreed by the authentic product creator; The item is incorporated into a larger work you have created; or If you modify the item and resell the end product. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis. If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies)
- You may not transfer any rights and obligations arising from these terms of Service without the prior written consent of ADEVI. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will act in the interests of and will be binding on the parties and their respective legal successors and permitted legal successors. Any attempt to assign in violation of this Section will be considered invalid.
- We may identify you as a client in standard marketing materials, including the customer page of the Site.
- ADEVI operates in accordance with the laws of Australia and is located in its jurisdiction. Any dispute that cannot be referred to the small claims court will be resolved through mandatory and confidential arbitration conducted in English
- Any arbitration award will be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review except as permitted by law.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
We will also be grateful to you for any ideas and suggestions for improving the content and operation of our ADEVI™ Site and Services. You can leave your feedbacks here: https://adevi.io/contact-us/
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can also contact us at https://adevi.io/contact-us/
BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THESE TERMS, OR YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM, CLICK “I DON’T AGREE” AND DO NOT USE THE ADEVI™ sites and ADEVI™ Editor.